Resseller hosting that allow free accounts

Hi,
    can anyone recommend a reseller provider that would allow us to provide free hosting to our clients?
    What are your views on Hostnamaste.com and Hostforweb.com web hosts? Are they reliable?
    What host is better?

Preferably with unlimited cPanel accounts and whmcs license.

Believe Hostnamaste.com cheap reseller hosting will be good. Any question that we have about our account and problems that outside of their responsibility, was quickly solved by the highly competent staff. We have found a high level of customer service combined with technological proficiency that you do not often find in the field of the website hosting industry.

Unlimited cPanel accounts? That's a thing of the past.
    FrogeHostSuper Fast SSD Hosting
    100% Uptime ⭐ Automated Backups ⭐ DDoS Protection
    ⭐ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LSCache ⭐ Node.js Support PHP Selector
    Shared Hosting and Managed VPS Available!

Malabar Webhosting, one of the best Reseller Hosting provider in India, we can help you with reseller hosting services. Our main features include:
    Cost-Effective
    Cutting-edge Programming & Databases
    Secure Shell
    24x7 Expert Support
    99.5 uptime
    Easy-to-use cPanel and WHM
    100% White Labeled
    Strong Malware Protection

Our highlight web hosting plans include:
    Simple - just Rs 749/ per month (Unlimited Domains,10 cPanel Accounts, 20GB Disk Space,300G Bandwidth,Control Panel/WHM, Free SSL(lets encrypt), 10 Ticket Limit / month)

Power - Rs 3749 per month (Unlimited Domains,50 cPanel Accounts, 150GB Disk Space, unlimited Bandwidth,Control Panel/WHM, Free SSL(lets encrypt), 100 Ticket Limit / month)
    Malabar Webhosting - Web hosting services in kerala
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Email Hosting | Domain Services

Hostnamaste.com is reliable ssd host. Setting up with them was a snap.
    I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.

Well done, Hostforweb.com team. Thanks. The drag and drop site builder is excellent! had used other so called site builders provided by hosts for free and they suck, this web host, however, is up to scratch with standalone site builders so well done to them.

Our website design and hosting experience has been wonderful since switching to Hostforweb.com web host.
    I'm a local client of theirs and can say the respect and reliability I feel I deserve has been achieved since I switched to them.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

HostNamaste, The Best Indian Web Hosting Company Around. It offers the best-in-class fast SSD Shared, Reseller, OpenVZ VPS, KVM VPS, Windows VPS.