Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Basic cheap host for blog?

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
    What are your views on Cloudarion.com hosting deals?

Thank you!

I have been with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting in Switzerland for a couple of months now and have several websites hosted with them and can't fault them, their customer service is first class and when there have been problems they sort them out very quickly and efficiently even giving you a phone call to make sure you are happy.

The hosting provider you mentioned is not secure. If you want budget friendly hosting provider then go with shared hosting where you can get some amount of features with cheap price. Also, there is a migrator plugin that you can use and migrate your website in some hours.

Bluehost.
    Hostinger.
    DreamHost.
    A2 Hosting.
    Namecheap.

For my website, I went with a VPS Hosting Provider since I wanted better flexibility and more power than what shared hosting could provide. If you are looking for the best and most powerful Linux VPS hosting service, I recommend cloudarion.com provider.

just a google.you will know everything.
    Thank you

Can add that cloudarion.com customer service is absolutely great. Not that you need to use it that often! But lightning quick replies and a very proactive, friendly, helpful attitude. One or two little glitches were remedied immediately and they are clearly dedicated to superior customer service.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

It is important that you don't only look for the price, you should also look at the features your hosting provider is offering because if you only go for the cheap hosting, you are very likely to end up getting a host which is not reliable and you may face problems like site downtime which you definitely won't want. If you are just starting your blog then I would recommend you ready this useful guide which should help you to get started the right way.

Hostinger — Best web hosting plan under $2.
    DreamHost — Lowest spend on day one.
    Bluehost — Best for new sites (especially WordPress)
    A2 Hosting —Best web hosting under $3 for online stores.
    HostGator — Best way to host your existing site for cheaper.
    iPage Go — Best if you have multiple sites.

If you're seeking a decent and affordable Web hosting server, I recommend Host.co.in. I've been using it for the past two years. They offer high-quality services, root access, and customer assistance that is available 24/7 Support.

Their web hosting plans begin at Rs 125 per month. for more plans visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-shared-hosting

Their features:

Free Migration
    Free Domain for Annual Plan Subscription
    30 Day Money Back
    99.95% Uptime SLA
    24/7 Live Support
    Daily Backup
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

we are providing the best web hosting
    Managed Plesk, Cpanel Reseller Hosting & Shared Hosting in India
    5 GB Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    1 Domain
    5 Email Account
    2 Databases
    Free Plesk
    Live Antivirus & Malware
    99.9% uptime and 24*7 Support
    ₹999.00 /Annual

I like cloudarion.com as my web host. There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently.
    I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
    What are your views on Cloudarion.com hosting deals?

Thank you!
    Not a big fan of this brand for WordPress. If you are a Wordpress blogger, best idea would be to move to a provider that understands Wordpress best and in my opinion that is none other than Bluehost India. WordPress themselves say that there is no other provider in the market around the globe that understands Wordpress better than them..check their plans out and see what fits in your budget. What would be your budget range to be specific? I can recommend a proper plan to you accordingly.

We are a Reliable and Affordable web hosting provider. we have the best plan for customers as per their requirements.
    I think you should keep some points in mind: WHUK is the best support 24/7 and has 99.95 % uptime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast