VPS which is right for hosting a forum ...

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com are enticing for me and I have to stick to only one, so which way is better to follow?

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

I have never had such a professional hosting service with fast speed and great uptime. Recommend them!
    Kvchosting.net rocks! I have never experienced any downtime so far, quick ticket support and everything runs smoothly!

KVCHOSTING offers large selection of Web Hosting Service such as Unlimited, Business, Reseller, SEO Hosting, SSD VPS, Dediated Server.

QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are full-featured and cheap.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Scopehostsoffers Free cPanel, Free Cloudflare CDN, Unlimited Bandwidth, Free SSL and Domain for lifetime. Check out now.

I’m perfectly fine with sharing server resources with other websites. I’m saving considerably on website costs and all that reflects on my business’s bottom line. If my business grows, I’ll just switch over to dedicated hosting. Kvchosting.net is a nice web host. Recommended.

Look out for 24/7 customer support and the option of phone support when you're choosing your VPS plan. Another important factor to consider is whether you would prefer managed, or unmanaged VPS Hosting. With Managed VPS Hosting, your VPS hosting provider takes care of all the server-related issues.

I am so glad I found this review site! And because of it, I've decided to switch from my previous host (because of much downtime) to kvchosting.net US provider. They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and really competitive for the pricing.
    Features are very good... Recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by klimm View Post
    VPS plans from kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com are enticing for me and I have to stick to only one, so which way is better to follow?
    Not a huge fan of either. But if you extend your options, maybe HostGator India will suit you. They have servers in the US as well. What is your location? I can suggest another provider which is known for a fantastic performance and uptime.

QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
    They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

I don't have any experience with kvchosting.net or scalahosting.com, but I would suggest some tips and aspect that you need to be considered while choosing a VPS. Reliability, security and 24/7 support are the most important features that every web hosting provider should provide. For more details, you can visit Casbay and start a live chat. They are providing affordable and reliable VPS Plans.