Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to find dofollow blogs?

Every one here know blogging is one of the off page optimization technique . my question is how to find do follow blogs easily. i tried many dofollow search engines but they are not that much useful to find .

You should go for google or some other search engines and type "list of dofollow blogs lists". I hope you 'll find the solution for your problem.

Or check the few posts on the forums here that already discuss it

Quote Originally Posted by Della Emery View Post
    Every one here know blogging is one of the off page optimization technique . my question is how to find do follow blogs easily. i tried many dofollow search engines but they are not that much useful to find .
    Do the search for the related topics. I believe I have seen a lot of them here
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Hi Buddy!!!

SEO Quake..have tool for finding do follows...meet again.

Hi you can find dofollow Blogs by including the keyword dofollow in your Google search of Blog. You can use a tool for it which highlights the nofollow links in a Blog to identify the dofollow or nofollow Blog.

You can use a dofollow finder to look for dofollow blogs:

Code:
    http://www.seopositions.net/dofollow/

search in google and keep desired keyword, we have some list of do follow blog you can use its.

Use SEO for firefox which will highlight the dofollow and nofollow links, and then search for related blogs you can easily pick the dofollow blogs.

Smile

Fast Blog Finder will find dofollow blog posts for you.Before i go on further, let's get this thing straight. The idea is not to spam them but finding blogs which belong to the same niche as yours and comment intelligently.

I found most of the site giving links for dofollow blogs are really not worth. most of them are nofollow.

Alt tags are not the only footprint available for this. It also uses relatively predictable image names.
    You can search for these either using the inurl: command, or searching for the filename itself.
    * ifollowblue.gif, ifollowgreen.gif, ifollowpink.gif, ifollowpurple.gif, ifollowltgreen.gif, ifolloworange.gif, ifollowwhite.gif,
    * ifollowmagenta.gif
    * ifollow.(gif/png/jpg, take your pick)
    * utrackback_ifollow.gif
    * ifollow-red.png
    * inurl:ucomment
    * inurl:ifollow

There’s a million more, so try and find them.

Quote Originally Posted by genie.liam View Post
    You can use a dofollow finder to look for dofollow blogs:

Code:
    http://www.seopositions.net/dofollow/
    its good online tool to find dofollow blogs. Thanks

nice explanations, thank to all of you for sharing such a valuable information.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Link Building Services

One of the traditional boons of blogging is the whole comment thingy. Meaning leaving a comment and having the possibility of getting extra visitors to your blog, or receiving comments, and therefore not feeling like it’s just a one sided conversation. I wouldn’t think of any blogger who wouldn’t appreciate comments on their blog.
    The problem with comments, is comment spam. It’s the primary reason why most blog software have the “nofollow” tag on by default. This command confers a zero link strength value on the link, and will not pass link value and Page Rank at all.
    From a blogger’s viewpoint, leaving comments on other blogs does two things:

1. Get traffic back to their blogs
    2. Get link juice back to their blogs

The first reason makes sense; many people follow links from your comments to arrive at your site. If you post comments on hight traffic sites, it can result in some visitors going back to your site. Then again, too many comments on a page will drown out your comments. So, that’s one of the drawbacks of commenting on popular blogs – You won’t get noticed!
    The second reason is about SEO. Most blogs have “nofollow” on by default, but some blogs are “dofollow.” Posting comments on these blogs can get you some link benefits, but these have to be blogs who have opted for “dofollow.” The problem is, these blogs are rare.
    Here are four good tips on finding blogs with “dofollow.” The other resources I’ve found so far, haven’t lived up to their claims.

• There are some blogs that have posted lists of “dofollow” blogs. One of these would be Courtney Tuttle’s list.
    • Check out this directory featuring “dofollow” blogs only. It’s a great resource.
    • Finding the badges of dofollow blogs via image search.
    • The most basic way of finding a “dofollow” blog is to take a look at the HTML source code of the posts. If the comment URLs do not have a tag called rel=”nofollow”, then it indicates a “dofollow” blog.

finally, you have to bear in mind that “dofollow” blogs are greatly outnumbered by “nofollow” blogs, and the very few that are, will not tolerate spammy comments, and they are all heavily moderated. So, if you are going to make a comment at all, do make it a comment of quality!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast