Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

secure and affordable cloud?

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable cloud?
    My requirements are 2500GBs - bandwidth and 100GBs - disk space.
    I have found out Corespace.com cloud solutions, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for cloud service?

Well, I didn't here the hosting provider that you mentioned. However, there are many other hosting provider that offers great features that you can never aspect. Some of the best hosting provider are Cloudways, Kinsta, Siteground, etc. You can choose between these three. I personally like Cloudways and Kinsta just because they offer great amount of features. If you have a low budget then go with Cloudways, it will cost $10/mo. However Kinsta is little bit expensive but their support is remarkable.

I must say CoreSpace.com team has given me a solid hosting plan!
    A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down.

I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

You can get a secure and affordable cloud from bodHOST Cloud hosting services. Enterprise-class Cloud servers for your growing business needs The service is reliable, easy to use, and very good value.
    • Disaster Recovery Hosted in the Cloud
    • Unmatched High-Level Storage
    • Business-Class Security
    • High Performance
    • Unmatched and Reliable Security
    • Ensuring Business Continuity

Highly Recommended! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable cloud?
    My requirements are 2500GBs - bandwidth and 100GBs - disk space.
    I have found out Corespace.com cloud solutions, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for cloud service?

Haven't heard about them but I checked their website out. Strange that they haven't mentioned pricing and plans anywhere. That is key in deciding if the provider's plans fit your requirements or not.

With what you have stated, I think ResellerClub's cloud hosting would be a perfect fit for you. Their security storage uptime all are brilliant.

I've been using CoreSpace.com Cloud for more than 5 months now, and on that very rare occasion when I've needed support, the Support Team was not only on it in minutes, the issue was solved in minutes. When I say minutes, I mean like within 10 or 15 minutes from the time I sent in my request via e-mail.... it doesn't get any better than that.

Hostinger – Best Cheap Hosting Plans. Hostinger is one of the most affordable web hosts out there.

Support replied to my ticket and had resolved the issue in minutes of submission. I had to create a subsequent ticket for an outgoing issue, which ended up being a port that needed enabled on my firewall. That issue took a little longer to find and resolve, but the CoreSpace.com support team was knowledgeable, extremely quick to respond and solved all the troubles.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

You can rely on CoreSpace cloud. Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

We can't judge which is best hosting provider but if any hosting provider full-fill your requirement then this hosting provider best for you.

This features are helps to selecting best hosting provider for your business.

1. 24/7 Support.
    2. Storage.
    3. Speed.
    4. Security.
    5. Money-back guarantee.
    6. Unmetered Bandwidth.

I heard siteground is good

When shifting to the cloud it's very important that the business requirements understand which cloud service and deployment models are selected to meet these needs. Cloud hosting has changed the hosting industry for the better change, allowing increasing reliability for customers.

QuickBooks cloud hosting lets you manage your organization’s accounts and finances in an intelligent and smart way. QuickBooks hosting is an advanced accounting solution from Intuit. It is capable of fulfilling all the accounting needs of all Small and Medium-sized Businesses

QuickBooks cloud hosting allows you to efficiently manage your cash transactions. When it comes to the best cloud service provider for QuickBooks hosting then Sagenext Infotech always comes on the first priority.

See,
    It is totally depends on your requirements. If you have knowledge about hosting and they full-fill requirements then they are best for you.
    I think before go with any web hosting service, first, you have to work on your requirements then you can make a decision.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

When you upload files to Google Drive, they are stored in secure data centers. If your computer, phone, or tablet is lost or broken, you can still access your files from other devices. Your files are private unless you share them.

Lightbulb

If you are looking the best cloud hosting for your business, I highly recommend Host.co.in one of the best and cheap cloud provider in India. Also they are running Christmas hosting sale 30% OFF on all cloud plans - Use code - XMAS30 Offer will end on 31'12'2021. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast