Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I suggest you have a look at Devrims- managed cloud hosting platform that enables one-click app installation with dozens of benefits, including FREE SSL, Unlimited domains, Multi PHP versions, etc. According to your requirements: you may have a look at the following 3 plans:
    Plan1:
    G-M:2 GB RAM, 2 vCPUs,75 GB storage and 3072 GB bandwidth.(Price:32.85$ per month)
    Plan2:
    G-L:2 GB RAM,2 vCPUs, 95 GB Storage and 4096 GB Bandwidh.(Price: 43.80$per month)
    Plan3:
    G-XL:8 GBRAM,4 vCPUs, 175 GB stroage and 5120 GB bandwidth(87.60$ per month)

Why don't you take your question to a key maker? I think it's worth doing, and it would be the right thing to do. As you can see, in so many years no one has given an answer because your situation is rare. Start using ip intercom and you will forget about such problems. It has saved me a lot of time.

If you want any idea to get secure and affordable cloud then i suggest cloudnow technologies they will give good advisory for cloud technologies. Cloud advisory service it will guide the clients to get the maximum value and minimize the distruption of cloud technology.

If you want an idea to get affordable cloud then I suggest cloud now technologies they provide a service like a cloud advisory service that service will help you to get more information about cloud computing. Cloud now technologies is one of the leading cloud tech companies in India. Here I share their website for your reference.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/

When it comes to choosing the best and most affordable cloud hosting provider Sagenext Infotech is the best option.

If you looking for secure and affordable cloud service then you should contact the best cloud consulting service. Cloud consulting services help to choose the best cloud for your organization. If you are looking for the best cloud consulting services then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now cloud consulting services empower enterprises to achieve maximum Return on Investment, business scalability & resource agility.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-a...-services.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12