Right EU server provider ...

Is that asvhost.com or hosting.uk? What would oyu do being in my place?

Here, I would suggests some tips to choose the best web hosting provider. While searching for web hosting service providers, the first thing you should be remembered that what features you get at what price. Also, check the customer reviews and customer support. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services.

i would suggest you give it a try our services it no downtime support@geass-technology.tech and we will surely meet your needs

You can always check www.datacentermap.com for providers.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

It depends on your needs. If you need frequent service and response from your server provider, I would suggest you should try dewlance.com.

Hello,

Greetings from VPS9 Networks !!!!

From past 10+ years we are in the hosting industry providing hosting solutions to our customers.
    We provide Netherlands Location Dedicated Server with 1 Gbps, 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps Network in our Tier III + datacenter.
    Check out our Netherlands Server which starts @ € 49.00.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

I'd like to share my hosting experience using ASVhost.com web hosting service.
    When I contacted them, their support was patient and explained what I would receive.
    I have also opened many ticket for various Issues, every ticket they responded in a reasonable time. Their technical team is really good.

I'll most definitely be giving QHoster.com EU web host my business for a long time.
    They have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable.

I will keep this short and sweet. ASVhost.com has been great to me and my business online.
    Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hello,

As per my research and experience, first, you need to analyse every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. For more details, you can visit Webhosting UK (WHUK) and initiate a live chat. It is the UK’s leading, independent, managed hosting provider, providing affordable and reliable web hosting services.

What kind of server setup are you searching for?

I am very pleased with QHoster.com web hosting. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. The backup and quick responses to my emails are second to none.

+ vote for asvhost.com hosting solutions. They provide a very cost-effective solution for small websites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record of uptime and accessibility. Easy to use, friendly interface.