Any Proxy checker tool please?

Hey guys,
    Would like to choose a reliable Proxy checker solution and need your help.
    I'd like to detect if I am using a proxy server or not.
    I found whatismyip site and they offer this solution.
    Have you ever used them before?

Thanks.

Web Proxy Checker is a software created for checking proxy server lists for alive proxies. With this tool you can check the speed, anonimity and location of your HTTP and SOCKS proxies.

Hello everyone! Happy to find you here. I am curious if you have solved the problem outside of this forum. If you did, I'd like to know the solution. I never have a problem. The service that gives me free proxy never let me down. If you are curious about what service he is talking about, you can access this link and see it for yourself https://proxycrawl.com/scraping-with...kconnect-proxy. They offer such good services, and you can create your account for free. It's very convenient for people that can't afford a VPN. I hope that some of you will think this piece of advice is helpful. Well, I will wait for your response. Also, wishing everyone a good day and good luck!
    Last edited by liorahearon; 02-24-2022 at 06:10 AM.

It looks rather attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Amara Magdalene View Post
    Nice tool that I use from time to time.

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

hideme.name proxy-checker has a high speed of verification at 64 threads and smart algorithms for recognizing proxies in lists.
    Here checks the proxy according to a variety of parameters, including ping, connection speed, and anonymity.

Verpex is one of the best hosting provider company in 2022. It offers Managed Wordpress Hosting Services to individuals and organizations who wish to host their own web sites.

There is no limit to the number of websites that you can host with our reseller hosting services, and we offer continuous support to you.

For more information:

Watch this Video: Click Here