host with high reputation

Looking for a company that has high reputation for my java based service.
    I came across JVMHost.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
    Do you know anything about them?

When it comes to hosting I prefer to choose time-tested and trusted web host.
    Check out Dailyrazor.com Tomcat Hosting solutions.
    For Java hosting Use code: JAVAPRIMO for 64.80% OFF
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Really good hosting company that goes the extra mile to help their customers. DailyRazor.com support team always so helpful and resolves issues as soon as they are given. They are honest about any issues arising and explain why issues happen.

I never heard this web hosting company, maybe this company offering good services. but before choosing any web hosting company you must check their reviews on social media.

The best hosts are - rockhoster.com and avansit.com.
    These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Yes, you can try them and they can be good for your java based service. They provide java based different service plans and java hosting solutions at the lowest cost. They also offer free Java monitor and free migration assistance service. Their 24/7 Live chat service fascinated me a lot, and you'll find it very helpful to fix any problems you face when configuring hosting.

Go with premium managed wordpress hosts as they have lot to offer. But their pricing is on the higher end. Look for options like Cloudways to save a lot of money

For that amount of money JVMhost.com is really perfect.