VPS which is fully-managed and cheap

QHoster.com and scalahosting.com VPS plans are to my liking and I hesitate which way is better to follow?

You'd better choose QHoster.com hosting. Price is less than the market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which are nice to know you're saving money. The features are the best part because you get Cpanel which is my favorite control panel compared to like exim or plesk which were the only options at my old host.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I would suggest you to buy from here, they are really cheap and reliable https://eurdp.com

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    My advice is definitely try them. If you’re realistic you won’t be disappointed. They’re amazing hosting companies and believe me when I say I’m a detailed person and hard to please.

Transferred four domains, website and blogsite from another hosting company to QHoster.com web host. Needless to say not everything was "transparrant to the user" and there were a few glitches that came with transferring a couple of the domains. They offer fast replies, easy to follow instructions, extremely helpful.

QHoster Company Quality Hosting Services You Deserve. Quality Service & Experience ; Full Range of Domain and Web Hosting Services .

Both companies - QHoster.com as well as Scalahosting.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I have found that their IT support team is extremely responsive and most of my issues are resolved very quickly.

We offer easy to use Panels of Windows VPS Server in India to manage the business website at its own without any hassle.
    Our 24/7 technical support is a compliment treat for our clients.

I can recommend kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com. They are old and reputable whe hosting service providers.

have been using QHoster.com for more than 2 years now, and I am an extremely happy customer.
    The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

Usually I do not recommend any companies, but Database Mart LLC is an exception. I have hosted my website there for more than 5 years, began with a small, express VPS plan. No matter which plan I bought, they always gave me the best and quick support response. In addition, their price is really good for small business.
    I suggest you all trying. vps-mart.com

I have read a few most recent reviews of qhoster.com.
    It seems they are looking really decent.
    I would go for them

VPS plans from QHoster.com and Scalahosting.com are really the best to have a deal with.
    Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

https://www.qhoster.com/cpanel-managed-vps.html
    It states that all VPS are managed and comes with Cpanel.
    I'm sure you do not need more.