What is a WordPress static site generator?

Hey guys,
    would like to consult with you on Wordpress static site generator.
    I've heard it from one of my clients. I've also done a search and found Flatsite.com - it offers this solution.
    Have you tried it? Could you share your experience with me?

Thanks.

It's a Wordpress plugin that creates a static site that you can serve separately from your WordPress installation. I haven't used it yet personally.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoTiger.com View Post
    It's a Wordpress plugin that creates a static site that you can serve separately from your WordPress installation. I haven't used it yet personally.
    Thanks for spreading the word!

They also explained me how to drive high amount of traffic to my website, and build quality link networks. Flatsite would be a great solution for companies who take their security seriously and want the peace of mind that comes from knowing they’ve got extra protection against site hacking and data thefts could well benefit from a static site, as could anyone who wants the ease and convenience of setting up a landing page without the hassle of maintenance.

It's a WordPress plugin that generates a static website that may be served independently of your WordPress installation. Personally, I haven't had a chance to try it out.

I have never tried it so thanks for mentioning it)