Have Questions? We're Here to Help! Call: 738-408-7247 | Email: hello@hivalidity.com | Chat: www.hivalidity.com

Are you an affiliate marketer? We created the HiValidity Affiliate Program so you can earn money for helping us spread the word. It's an easy, risk free way for you to earn commissions on your referrals, and it only takes a few minutes to set up.

How it Works?
  1. Sign Up
  2. Share Affiliate Link
  3. Earn Commission

Commission Rates:

Plan Commission Rate
ThinkBig $25 / sale
StartSmall $50 / sale
GrowFast $75 / sale

Note: Commission amount takes 45 days for approval, one can only request withdrawal once the amount is approved.

Why to Join HiValidity Affiliate Program?
  • Free Registration
  • Real-time Tracking
  • Long Cookie Duration
  • Eye Catching Banners
  • $10 Signup Bonus
  • Affiliate Assistance
  • Free Hosting Trials
  • Weekly Payments
  • Custom Promo Code

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does it cost join HiValidity Web Hosting affiliate program?
Nothing, it’s totally free for you to join. If you are an existing customer, you will have to access your client area, then visit the Affiliates section and activate your Affiliate account.

Do I have to be a HiValidity customer to be an affiliate?
Absolutely not. But we’re confident that you’d love our web hosting service and support.

How long does it take for a sale to show up in my account?
It should show up immediately. The statistics are in real time and update instantly.

Can my commissions go towards my web hosting costs?
Yes, you will be able to request a withdrawal as a HiValidity account credit. Once your commissions are approved, we will add the commissions as HiValidity account credit.

Am I allowed to bid for HiValidity related keywords on Google?
Yes, affiliates are allowed to bid on keywords and phrases containing the HiValidity keyword or any variations of the term on Pay per Click or Pay per Impression campaigns on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, Bing).

I've made a sale. When and how will I get paid?
You will be able to request a withdrawal as soon as your balance reaches the minimum required amount of $100.00.

How long do my sales/commission remain pending until they are approved?
If the customer is still with HiValidity after 45 days, we will approve the sale.

Can I use my affiliate link for self-referrals on accounts I'll use for personal use?
You will not receive any commission for referring yourself to HiValidity. This is against our affiliate agreement.

Have Questions? We're Here to Help! Call: 738-408-7247 | Email: hello@hivalidity.com | Chat: www.hivalidity.com