Where can I find Hashtag analytics for free?

Any suggestion? Please answer!

check out Pixlee’s list of the 5 free hashtag analytics tools that every brand needs in order to never miss a trending topic or brand ambassador mention ever again.
    1. RiteTag
    2. Keyhole
    3. Pixlee’s Free Instagram Analytics
    4. Hashtagify
    5. TweetReach

The hashtag tracking tools on this list can help you with hashtag analysis, including researching hashtags from both your brand and customers.

Trackmyhashtag allows you to find hashtag analytics for free related to any hashtag, keyword or mention in real-time. It only offers Twitter hashtag analytics insights. You can use it to discover trending hashtags, monitor relevant content, or find influencers relevant to your brand.

The tool tracks important metrics such as : Tweet count and analytics data, Influencers and contributors data, related hashtag media and hashtags, top locations and language used, popular tweet list and other useful metrics.
    Simply visit the website of Trackmyhashtag and initiate its 5-days free trial and track hashtag analytics for any topic.

I hope you'll find this tool helpful!

Thank you. I'll check out the list of tools.