Windows Media Hosting Service?

I would like to find the most reliable place for ASP Mail, ASP Upload, Windows media service.
    Have seen that netshop-isp.com.cy windows hosting supports these features within their KVM hosting plans.
    Do you think that they can be a good option for me?

What alternative can you recommend to me for comparison?

I like netshop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions and also multiple server location choice.
    They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Not familiar with the above-mentioned businesses, but if you're searching for outsourced hosting assistance, etechsupport is the finest option for you; their offerings include

* Outsourced Web Hosting Support
    * Remote Server Administration
    * Server Monitoring
    * Database Administration
    * Helpdesk & Live Chat Support
    * Server Migration Service
    * Dedicated L1, L2, L3, Staffing
    * Semi Dedicated Staff
    * Hourly Administration
    * Pay Per Ticket Service

I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to NetShop ISP cheap hosting next week.
    The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Try considering QHoster.com affordable KVM VPS solutions. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

I would like to suggest you that GoDaddy for Windows hosting. Because they are providing fast, secure and reliable web hosting service.

Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as they are proven to be the best in many aspects.
    Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

The guys at NetShop-isp.com.cy know their stuff! If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.
    All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

Start your own hosting business with Verpex high-performance white label affordable reseller hosting. Host your own customers by renting out a bit of your server space to them.

Windows Media Hosting is a service offered by MSN where you can store a number of your media files on your MSN account. But I recommend that you should choose Verpex reseller hosting for host your website because you will get here 24/7 hour support with experts. Check this.