Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is App Development better than web development?

Is App Development better than web development?

Thank you for sharing this story. It is really helpful for me. Read morehttps://theblogginghub.com/

People spend over two hours a day browsing the web using conventional app interfaces, and despite the rise of mobile and mobile-first design, desktop audiences are still significant. So, which platform should you adopt for a new digital service, mobile app, or the web?

The web is superb for acquiring new users and building a brand. Nearly all brands that opt for an app-based approach build a website, if only to market their app. A domain name and a website for your brand is a good start, but not enough.

Put simply, a mobile application is a good tool for businesses to strongly connect with audiences and effectively market their brands and products to the most potential prospects. However, web development is also a good choice for businesses looking to add to their marketing ability and an affordable means of advertising.

"For Web Development, there are numerous tools out there in the market based on the technology you choose to work with. If you prefer to work with the .Net framework, Visual Studio will surely be the aptest choice.
    If you prefer some other free source like PHP etc., you can go with Adobe Dreamweaver, Netbeans, etc.
    For mobile app development, it is easy to learn how to make your own app I saw PhoneGap to be helping. Since this is a growing market, there are many tools getting developed in recent times.
    Android or iOS? As far as OS is concerned, i would say Android is the most suited one. This is because of its market share currently. Since Android has 70% of the market, I suggest you go with Android Development."
    Last edited by ortizfugh; 10-28-2021 at 06:47 AM.