Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ResellBox Provides you the most reliable, affordable and customizable packages and services along with 24/7 Support to fulfill all your requirements.

If you are a beginner in terms of hosting then No worries, Our team will help you with the web hosting services.
    Kind Regards

ResellBox.net

There are Several Web Hosting Provides Hosting Services. To determine which is the best web hosting services are, we looked through the popular companies on the market and signed up for the most appealing offers from each company. Here are some list of best web hosting companies list for a new website.
    1. Milesweb.
    2. Hostinger.
    3. Hostitsmart.
    4. Host Byte.
    5. Hostgator.
    I think You should go for Host Byte, which is an India-based Web Hosting Provider. It offers blistering fast & cheap web hosting solution which is perfect for new business website. No matter if you have a brand new blog or a popular business site, they're always there for you! offer the best web hosting service that will foster your unique needs.

I tried a cheap VPS to host my website at VPS Mart. And I'm quite satisfied with it's speed and 7/24 free tech support.

Best DMCA Ignored Hosting

Various companies offer amazing hosting services. But of the, not many offer DMCA ignored hosting. What is the use of having DMCA ignored hosting? It is just that a DMCA ignored hosting will not remove your content just because of a copyright notice they receive, they will first verify with you and then take action all the while ensuring that their customers are protected too.
    Find out the Best DMCA Ignored Hosting companies.

I would like to suggest you choose a VPS first. But if your website have big data, you can go to a dedicated server.
    I used the services with DatabaseMart because they have free tech support and 30-Day Money-Back. The main thing is that they provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee for servers and network. I use many services, but this provider gives me the best feeling. I think you can take a look first.

I think bluehost has everything that you will need.

Hello devrajdigital,

Hope you are doing well..!!!

ScopeHosts is globally recognized as an Secured, Reliable, Trustable web hosting company in the Industry. We`ve been in the Industry for past 13years+ hosting Personal, Social, Small and Non-Profit websites.

Thank you

VPS is cheap and beginner-friendly. Youhttps://www.vps-mart.com?utm_source=forum can buy a VPS to host your web.

The best web hosting provider for most people is definitely Hostinger. Web hosting services come in all shapes and sizes. Shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS, managed hosting, server cores, different RAM, CDNs, SSL certificates. It's endless.

Bluehost is best for New Website and also Hostinger is cheap if you want to start with basic plan.

Sharing some of the best options for web hosting to go through with

Hostinger – Most Affordable Hosting Plans Overall
    Bluehost – Best Web Host for Beginners
    DreamHost – Most Affordable Month-to-Month Plan
    HostGator – Best for Lean/Minimal Needs
    GreenGeeks – Best Eco-Friendly Hosting
    SiteGround – Best for Making Your WordPress Site Speedy & Secure
    A2 Hosting – Fast & Reliable Shared Hosting
    InMotion – Best VPS Hosting
    WP Engine – Best Managed WordPress Hosting
    Nexcess – Best for scaling and growth

I think managed shared hosting from Hostpro will be the best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by devrajdigital View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

Can you please help me? I need to know about web hosting.

What is better Web Hosting for New Website?

I strongly recommend you to try this, they provide one of the best hosting services and you will have no problem with it.

https://www.scopehosts.com/

Hey there,
    You should check out Myresellerhome if you want the best web hosting service. They do offer some of the best-in-class features at a very good price. There are also packages that include customer service, websites, free SSL certificates, and more. In addition, they ensure*****their website will be up 99.9% of the time, which is great in the actual world of websites. They also have great customer service, which means they are always there to help people. Check it out!
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast