VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS plans from luxhosting.lu and jollyworkshosting.com are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so which way is better to follow?

I have used netshop-isp.com.cy - for some of my Cyprus based projects. And kvchosting.net for US based ones. Both have been great.
    So I can recommend both to be included into your list.

You can look at Hostgator India's VPS if quality and speed is what you are looking for your blogs. Most providers are cheaper than HostGator India, but not at par with speed uptime and bandwidth provision.

Try VPS plans which time-tested companies provide, I mean hostingsource.com and hostnamaste.com. Such a great Hosting service they provide. You will be very satisfied with the service of them.

Hey,

Look out for 24/7 customer support and the option of phone support when you're choosing your VPS plan. Another important factor to consider is whether you would prefer managed, or unmanaged VPS Hosting. With Managed VPS Hosting, your web hosting provider takes care of all the server-related issues. I'd recommend Webhosting UK (WHUK) managed VPS hosting services. When I have any technical questions, always received answers promptly.

I can say that hostforweb.com is a reliable and good customer service provider.
    This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

To add to your list of considerations: qhoster.com, libertyvps.net.

It is better to sign up with HIOX India for a lot of reasons like speed, security, affordability etc. Of all, HIOX India's VPS plan starts at Rs. 35 / Month. You can enjoy 99.95% uptime without any troubles. Also, you will get professional customer support for all your hosting-related queries.

Quote Originally Posted by KarthikeyanRR View Post
    It is better to sign up with HIOX India for a lot of reasons like speed, security, affordability etc. Of all, HIOX India's VPS plan starts at Rs. 35 / Month. You can enjoy 99.95% uptime without any troubles. Also, you will get professional customer support for all your hosting-related queries. cabas en paille
    I tested the HIOX India and it works fine !

I have been using jollyworkshosting.com web hosting for over 2 years now and they rock. They are a budget host, and you have to know your stuff since their service does not include helping newbies. That aside the quality of their hardware is top notch. The reliability of their network is amazing.

My web hosting choice is Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting.
    They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either.