Question Does your webhosting provider really provides security for your server?

Hello Mates,

Today, I would request all our mates to through some light about our server security, our webhosting providers promise us to provide security for our servers but do they really provide the same? please elaborate.

Thanks
    Wisesolution.in

Maintenance and checks, yes some servers are better than others as I've noticed from my experience with several web hosts before opening my own.

Thumbs up

Hi,

Can you name some of the trusted webhosting provider who actually provide Server security.

Thanks

Godaddy is the best web hosting provider. They will provide the security for your server.

VPS hosting plans and dedicated servers are typically the most secure types of hosting. For all hosting types, you'll want to look for SSL certificates, CDNs, firewalls, and attack protection. For e-commerce security, your host should offer you a way to obtain PCI compliance.

For security and reliability, I would like to suggest Database Mart. They provide a 99.9% uptime guarantee for servers and network. The main thing is that they have more than 15 years old experience and provide free technical support no matter you encounter any issue.