Where to start learning Cloud Hosting?

Hello all!

I am not even be called a newbie for Cloud hosting. But I heard about this many times, and want to learn and explore new things. So can anyone suggest to me where can I start learning Cloud Hosting? Not about tutorials classes or institutes but what tools are needed to learn.

Thanks for your suggestion in advance!

Learn a cloud provider (e.g. AWS), infrastructure as code tool (e.g. Terraform), continuous integration (e.g. Github Actions), and a programming language (e.g. Python). Do a hands-on project, e.g. the Cloud Resume Challenge. Take a certificate, e.g. AWS Cloud Practitioner, and join online cloud communities.

One of the most lucrative types of web hosting is cloud server hosting. Cloud server hosting may provide a high return on investment for any business. Cloud server hosting has a number of features that make it appealing and effective. The characteristics listed below will help you understand why cloud server hosting is superior to other types of web hosting.

If you want to learn more then go through this link : https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/key...erver-hosting/

All I can say is that Hostforweb.com guys are GREAT! My previous cloud web hosting service didnt even come close!
    The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Hi there.
    So basically you would want to learn about cloud computing because once you understand how the cloud works then you will be able to understand how it can be used for hosting as well as a number of other things. If you are looking for certifications, you can check out Coursera. There are very detailed specializations available and also a Google certified one to understand the working of the cloud. Then there are courses on Lynda, Edx, Udemy and Linux academy. However if you are looking for free resources check out Youtube tutorials. Then also there are Blogs that teach you about Cloud computing like comparethecloud, thecloudcast and cloudcomputing-news. Another good resource is the Cloudways blog and knowledge base. Cloudways are managed hosting providers and their blog has extensive list of article about various types of hosting and hosting providers like the cloud infrastructure and hosting providers section.

Cloud Academy

Where to start learning Cloud Hosting?

hey, you are looking for the solution for how to learn Cloud Computing. then the answer for your problem is a simple you can learn it from various platforms where all the information is stored on it. These are the best platforms where you can get all the knowledge of how to learn cloud computing
    Amazon Web Services. Let's first look at Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon's popular cloud offering.
    Udemy
    Coursera.
    Edx.org.
    LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com content.
    Cloud Academy.
    Linux Academy.
    A Cloud Guru.

Cloud VDI

With advancements in cloud technology, you can now create virtual desktops on the cloud servers by taking service from a managed cloud hosting provider.

NextGen offers Cloud, Data Science, and Machine Learning (AWS) classes in both the classroom and online. We work with Amazon and Microsoft Live. The best platform for learning and upgrading your resume at prestigious firms for placements, internships, and summer training. 8 small initiatives and 2 live projects have provided real-world experience. "National Council of Advanced Studies" named us "Best Training and Placements" in Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Big Data, Hadoop, and Cloud. For BTech students, summer training and internships are well-designed (any year). Faculty members are extremely knowledgeable and have at least seven years of expertise with various technologies. We give an accredited internship letter as well as a training certificate.

With Udemy, Coursera, Pluralsight, edX, you can learn to use AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabia Antonio View Post
    Hello all!

I am not even be called a newbie for Cloud hosting. But I heard about this many times, and want to learn and explore new things. So can anyone suggest to me where can I start learning Cloud Hosting? Not about tutorials classes or institutes but what tools are needed to learn.

Thanks for your suggestion in advance!
    If you just want to learn tools for Cloud then i would suggest you to learn Kubernetes, AWS Cloudformation, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Google Cloud Deployment manager, Microsoft Azure Automation, etc.

Cloud server hosting has a large number of features that make it appealing and effective. The cloud server characters listed below will help you understand why cloud server hosting is superior to other types of web hosting. The cloud server will give more ROI for their business.

If you are looking for cloud consulting then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies offers cloud advisory services for their clients and is ranked as top three cloud consulting companies in usa