Any expert's help to choose the host?

Hello!

I know that location of the server matters.
    So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
    I was suggested to check QHoster.com solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

Servers from asvhost.com and brixly.uk are worthy.
    The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

I have been rather inert in actually getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with QHoster.com has been top-notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service. It is a stable webhost with good customer support that will resolve any issue.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Use servers from time-tested companies - hostround.com and brixly.uk.
    Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

The uptime with QHoster.com is great. Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users.
    Pricing: The value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
    I am happy using their service.

Cool payment options: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
    Give QHoster.com a try. Their service is cheap with lots of great features.
    Very good web hosting.

Awesome host and service. The account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website is always up. Highly recommend QHoster.com website hosting solutions to all masters on the web.

Services from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are worthwhile.
    Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.