Question Does type of SSL certificate matter for SEO?

Back in 2014, Google decided that a website that had SSL enabled was a SERP factor. We all know that...
    However, with so many SSL Certificate providers out there, from the free AutoSSL, Let's Encrypt, etc. all the way to paid SSL certifications like corporate certificates with your own (business)name in the certificate itself, I was wondering whether this matter regarding SERP.

As an example, let's say you create 3 kinda similar websites:

Site 1: FREE Let's Encrypt SSL
    Site 2: PAID AlphaSSL ($49/yr)
    Site 3: PAID ComodoCA EV SSL ($249/yr)

Does "Site 1" get ranked by Google lower than the other 2?
    Not taking into account factors such as backlinks, different content, etc, you know what I mean

Personally I would understand that higher encryption (just to name 1 of many things) could lead to an extra bonus given by Google, however is this actually true?

Why would one prefer to use AlphaSSL over ComodoCA for SEO purposes?
    Or the even more expensive Symantec, other than the most obvious things such as being more secure + highest level of authority and $x million warranty?

Feel free to reply with your thoughts... and exeriences as well!

Google only sends me to pages which all promise that this or that one is the best with each having affiliate links all over the place Some even say that by having a "SSL certificate seal"-image externally loaded, it improves rankings, like what the..?

Using SSL certificates for your websites does not enhance your SEO ranks significantly. Nonetheless, they aid in the improvement of your website's ranks.