Solid server provider

I wonder if asvhost.com or brixly.uk is the best server provider?

Solid is a specification that allows people to safely store their data in Pods, which are decentralised data repositories. Data is stored in pods, which are similar to secure private web servers. When data is saved in a Pod, the owner decides who has access to it and how.

What's your hosting budget?
    If you are looking for nice servers in Europe, can recommend NetShop ISP server specials: https://netshop-isp.com.cy/offers/
    One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

QHoster.com and asvhost.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.

Depending what is the purpose of you needing a hosting service. Also you may want to look into their reputation as well. Ask around and I see some have answered that question.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

In my web hosting with SSD Cloud, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is a very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand the pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaints against them.

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans.
    Take your time to look at cloudarion.com and also hostnamaste.com hosting.
    They provide industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.

I've had a number of hosts over the past 10 years, including at least one other good one, but INSIGHT WEB HOSTING is the one I feel most passionate about supporting. The support is the best I've ever had. I am 100% happy client, highly recommend their server hosting services.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Have a look at servers from reliable providers: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
    Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.