Which is better, woocommerce or Magento?

2600 West Olive Ave - 5th Floor Burbank, California 91505
    WooCommerce is a powerful plugin for the WordPress platform. It offers all the features you need from an e-commerce solution while retaining the ease of use of its parent platform.
    Magento is an e-commerce platform tailored to web development professionals, and medium to large online stores. It offers one of the most robust feature sets in the field, which makes it ideal for stores with high aspirations.
    Whereas WooCommerce bills itself as a community solution, Magento is more geared towards companies. Magento offers both a free Community Edition – which is plenty powerful on its own and an Enterprise Edition for large companies. For this comparison, we’ll focus on the community Edition’s features.

If you ask me, magento commerce web hosting is great. I can recommend canspace.ca hosting solutions.
    Your e-site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by zinavo321 View Post
    Which is better, woocommerce or Magento?
    Personally I prefer Maganto commerce shopping cart. If you ask me, I run my e-shop with Obhost.net web host.
    Everything works fine. One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

+ vote for magento. Centohost.com is a very good hosting provider so far.
    They have excellent support, and the prices are good.
    Sites are always up and running as fast.

There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like
    1) https://hostingsource.com/
    2) https://hostnamaste.com/
    3) https://inmotionhosting.com/
    They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.