Confuse About VPS Hosting Server?

Confuse About VPS Hosting Server?

Virtual private server (VPS) web hosting strikes a balance between low-cost shared hosting and expensive dedicated hosting. Here's what you need to know to choose the right VPS web host along with our top, tested picks.

I am using Kamatera at My 25+ Websites from the Last 2 years.All things are working very well and the good thing is that it can a lot of real-time.

No doubt that they are optimizing websites with their VPS management software. But the Price is doubled then the original price of the server.

I am confused whom I should go next:
    My budget is around 50$-55$/m with promotion with around 30 Cpanel licenses (can prepay up to 2-3 years). 150-200Gb space managed, 8gb RAM.

I have bought Cheap VPS Hosting India services for myself and many of my clients. Some of others I have inquired or used in the past (personal experience, may be different from others).

But here I am confused between two companies:

1. Cloudways:

Cons of using Cloudways

• Double Price
    • Problem with Emails
    • Must-Have use Ftp (Not a Con but a missing feature)
    • Some times Ask For Verification on Signup
    • Pros

Pros:

• VPS at Shared Hosting Price
    • Handle a Lot of Real-time
    • Fast Speed
    • Unique IP
    • Staging Environment

2. Interserver

The Pros: About InterServer?

1. Reliable – Average hosting uptime above 99.99%

I have got multiple websites hosted at different webhosting. In overall, I am impressed with the host performance with Interserver. While most hosting sites shoot for a 99.9% uptime (and many fall short of that), InterServer managed to keep my site up 100% most of the time.

Fastest budget hosting around – TTFB below 220ms

InterServer Latest Performance

Great support: Helpful + 100% In-house

InterServer customer support team doesnÂ’t just say theyÂ’ll help you. They actually do.

99.9% uptime backed by SLA

InterServer service is backed by clear writing SLA (see image). Should they fail to meet the guarantee in a given month, theyÂ’ll credit clients on a case by case basis.

Cons:
    • Outdated Website Design
    • Bad User Interface

Ok, currently i am using kamatera vps hosting. If you like any of these services, please update me.
    Last edited by disha; 11-01-2021 at 11:36 PM.

You Must check and visit thewebhostingdir.com that includes the best VPS Hosting companies comparison with their uptime, support service, backup service, best web hosting reviews, and more. By visiting this, may your confusion be resolved?
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide