Want to Move Website to New Domain

Dear Experts

I want to shift my exiting website to new domain name . Can I copy all content, images, title & Desc from previous website and shift to new domain ? And remove exiting Website. Just want to make sure. What google will consider. Can I rank my website with new domain and with exiting content. Or I have to change all content ?

Please reply me asap
    Thanks
    Hemant Latawa

Hi Crescendo.

Actually in order for Google to send the traffic coming to your old website to your new website, you need to add redirect to the new pages from the old domain. Otherwise the old address once deleted will show a 404 error. So what you can do is to create a backup of your website first. Update your DNS settings next. A DNS record ties your domain name to your website and server. For that you can log in to the domain server. Once the settings are set to go, then you can start the actual transfer process. Once the new domain name is up and running, add the redirect. Another important step is to inform Google manually of the update. This can be done through Google Search console via the Change of address option. It is present in the gear box. Once done Google will also start to automatically redirect your traffic however still do the manual redirect also. Hoping this helps.

1. Backup Your Website. We assume that you've already found a new web host and domain name for your site.
    2. Check Your DNS Settings.
    3. Transfer Files to a New Domain.
    4. Make Sure to Redirect Pages
    5. Fix Any Broken Links.
    6. Let Google Know About the Site Transfer.
    7. Check Your Site.

Now I am getting error while redirect old domain to new domain in google webmaster tool. Also getting Google Index Problem I booked WHTC Domain name because this is shot form of client company name (Walia Hair Transplant Center). Now I saw whtc.com website is already running from long time. And all pages we index properly in google When I https://www.whtc.in Copy my Url in Google It is showing whtc.com result. Google is not recognized my domain. I seem I booked wrong domain. Please reply me guys what u think about this.