Hosting with fast servers?

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
    What are your views on OBHost.net website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
    Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

A friend of mine used to use it. He left a positive review.

eUkhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
    You are looking for a web hosting provider for your big site then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
    So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your big site, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host an eCommerce website.
    I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.

ownwebservers.com is a service that you may want to look into. which is a web hosting business that provides a range of web hosting services at a reasonable price, including shared hosting, reseller hosting, virtual private servers, and dedicated servers.
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

QHoster.com and hosting.uk servers are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.

the server speed indicates how fast your host's machine will process user requests and find the needed content. Your host is responsible for the environment, but the actual website speed is all up to you. It depends on a lot of factors — the chosen software, code optimizations, browser caching, image compression.

Upcloud.com has very nice machines, AMD EPYC processors, fast networks with 12 DCs, etc., priced right, as long as you know how to run your own servers, they provide zero support for scripting, etc.

Hello,

You can get most affordable Dedicated server with 1 Gbps dedicated network, check our Netherlands dedicated Server. Also check our Streaming Dedicated Servers.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

I would recommend hostforweb.com web hosting to anyone looking for reliable host.
    They are very professional and have designed and user friendly website.
    Highly recommended host!

+1 on Upcloud.com. one of the best servers i used so far

I can recommend you Hostpro, hosting that I use. Really great technical support.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
    What are your views on OBHost.net website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
    Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?
    Hello,

"7 Best Fastest Web Hosting Services
    Hostinger – global average 136 ms.
    SiteGround – global average 136.9 ms.
    Bluehost – global average 153 ms.
    DreamHost – global average 118.4 ms.
    GreenGeeks – global average 118.6 ms.
    Kinsta – global average 179.5 ms.
    ScalaHosting – global average 159 ms."