Hello Experts? How Can I Rank Keywords Locally?

Hi Everyone,
    My main problem is i can't able to rank my keywords locally, what i can do for this , kindly suggest .

Local SEO is a lot different from your average SEO campaign, and the local search results are changing more rapidly than any other.
    - If you haven’t already, you’ll need to claim your Google My Business page.
    - NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) / You need to ensure that you have your full NAP across your whole website (i.e. every page).
    - Local On-Page SEO Factors / On-page SEO for local businesses conforms to some pretty old school SEO tactics. There’s quite a large weighting towards the on-page content in the local search listings, so it’s important that, where possible, you squeeze the most value out of your content.
    Try to add your City/Region, plus a relevant keyword, within your landing page title tag.
    Try to add your City/Region, plus a relevant keyword, within your landing page H1 tag.
    Try to add your City/Region, plus a relevant keyword, within your landing page URL.
    Try to add your City/Region, plus a relevant keyword, within your landing page content.
    Try to add your City/Region, plus a relevant keyword, within your landing page image ALT attributes.
    Embed a Google map with your business marker into your landing page.
    - Get Backlinks From Local Business Directories