Any expert's help to choose the host?

Hello!

I know that location of the server matters.
    So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
    I was suggested to check OBhost.net hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

OP, you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.

Since I've signed up with QHoster.com web hosting, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

You Must check and visit thewebhostingdir.com that includes the best Web Hosting companies comparison with their uptime, support service, backup service, best web hosting reviews, and more.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Use accounts from reliable hositng providers, I mean QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
    Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.

I am lucky to have chosen NetShop ISP cheap hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently. My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Hello!

I know that location of the server matters.
    So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
    I was suggested to check OBhost.net hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?

I will recommend you to try this, they provide one of the best hosting services and you will have no problem with it.

https://www.scopehosts.com/

I have been rather inert in actually getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with cloudarion.com SSD VPS have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service. They have stable servers located in the USA, Russia, Switzerland, Germany.

Hey there!
    In my years of experience as a technical support engineer, I've realized that any hosting provider, no matter how big or small, should have a few essential features, such as;
    1. Safety & Reliability
    When your website goes down, so does your visitor count. Losing visitors means losing money, members, and reputation. You cannot afford even a brief website outage! Instead, find out how many clients they have (the more, the better), whether they have a guaranteed up-time, check for complaints about them online, and ask other users about their experience.
    2. Speed
    Nobody loves to wait in line for something they want now or yesterday. Your visitors will leave if your site loads slowly due to a crowded server or a sluggish network. Make it lightning quick. Test the web host's site and some of their clients' sites.
    3. Space
    Make sure you have adequate space for your website's needs. Get plenty of webspace.
    4. Available Bandwidth
    Bandwidth is basically what web pages are. They shut down or charge you extra if you have too much traffic or bandwidth. So that no one consumes up all of the server resources. Ensure your new web host permits you to acquire extra bandwidth if needed.
    5. Customer Support
    If you have an issue with your web host, you need to be able to contact someone quickly. Inquire about their support hours and how simple it is to contact someone.
    6. Features & Technology
    Make sure your website has all the choices you need. Examine their control panel, authorized sub-domains, programming language support, databases, and if it runs on Windows or Unix.
    7. Payment Plans/Pricing
    There are exceptions to every rule, but you generally get what you pay for when it comes to web hosting. Watch out for cheap hosting companies that nickel and dime you for standard features on most hosts.
    Once you've gone through the following checklist you'll have enough information to select the best hosting service that suits your requirements.
    Thank you...