Any Proxy checker tool please?

Hey guys,
    Would like to choose a reliable Proxy checker solution and need your help.
    I'd like to detect if I am using a proxy server or not.
    I found whatismyip site and they offer this solution.
    Have you ever used them before?

Thanks.

Web Proxy Checker is a software created for checking proxy server lists for alive proxies. With this tool you can check the speed, anonimity and location of your HTTP and SOCKS proxies.

Hello everyone! Happy to find you here. I am curious if you have solved the problem outside of this forum. If you did, I'd like to know the solution. I never have a problem. The service that gives me free proxy never let me down. If you are curious about what service he is talking about, you can access this link and see it for yourself https://proxycrawl.com/scraping-with...kconnect-proxy. They offer such good services, and you can create your account for free. It's very convenient for people that can't afford a VPN. I hope that some of you will think this piece of advice is helpful. Well, I will wait for your response. Also, wishing everyone a good day and good luck!
    Last edited by liorahearon; 02-24-2022 at 06:10 AM.

It looks rather attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Amara Magdalene View Post
    Nice tool that I use from time to time.