Cheap server provider ...

Servers from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are provided on sweet terms and I have to sign up with the best one, so which is that?

It all depends what is your minimum hardware requirement? From there you can decide which one fits your budget.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

Excellent quality (continuity) of service - and very quick responses to any questions/concerns.
    I was aware of only 5 minutes of downtime (if that) in the first 6 months I've been dealing with kvchosting.net web host.
    Good web host - recommended.

The best server providers for me are: kvchosting.net and asvhost.com.
    Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

I signed up for kvchosting.net because they offer cheap hosting service with a good admin tool and 24/7 support.
    Their support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year.

Plans from serverhino.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
    I have customized servers with them almost a month and got 100% services so far.No downtime, fast support. My sites work like a charm.

I can trust QHoster.com all my web sites. Nice payment options available.
    My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly.
    Highly recommended.