Windows dedicated server?

Hi,
    I want to host an ASP.NET application with SQL Server.
    The application shall be accessed by over 10k users. Mainly a database oriented application.
    What server configuration i need to host this.
    Can I trust Rockhoster.com or Kvchosting.net server hosting? Any feedbacks? What host is better?
    Thanks and Regards

Sounds like a lot of moving parts. If you provide hardware requirements we can see what is your needs.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

QHoster.com and asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
    The staff is very knowledgeable, patient and fast.
    The best costumer support I ever experienced.

Servers from asvhost.com and monsterhost.com can be right for you.
    They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.

Dudes, you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.

Think that centohost.com, inmotionhosting.com and also netshop-isp.com.cy web hosts will work fine.
    Your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

OFFICE # 32, ZAINAB TOWER MODEL TOWNN LINK ROAD LAHORE, PAKISTAN
    Hi if you want the dedicated server in Pakistan do visit us.

Servers from legionbox.com and monsterhost.com are worth your attention.
    These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

Such a wonderful hosting provider. I can't say enough wonderful things about kvchosting.net SSD hosting services.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

+ vote for kvchosting.net SSD web servers. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Greetings from vPS9 Networks!!!

Check our affordable Netherlands Dedicated Server. Starts at € 47.99 .
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

When choosing the best web hosting company, always go for the companies that will provide you with complete packages, including customer supports, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. The company web hosting world provides affordable and trusted package deals for its clients. They help clients with a variety of hosting services such as shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and much more. they guarantee 99.99% uptime, SSL certificates, and a 24*7 customer support service. Do check their attractive deals.

bodHOST is a reliable web host in my opinion since they value their customers' needs. In the hosting market, assistance is essential because it assists clients in resolving issues at any time.

Their administrative and technical teams have always been accessible to assist us with any requests we've had and to guarantee that our transition to their server went smoothly.

DEDICATED SERVER Starting at just $ 86 per month!

Buy Managed Dedicated Servers with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade choices, and full migration support from a Tier IV Data Center.

Use the coupon "DNY20" to get a 20% discount on Managed Dedicated Servers from bodHOST. The offer is valid until the 31st of January 2022.

I believe swissns.ch has been pretty good with my site I have hosted on cheap hosting account.
    Features are best I could find - lots of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.

Dedicated server hosting is mainly utilized by large enterprises as it enhances huge performance, overpowered, scalability and more storage spaces are available. One more advantage of Windows committed server is the root chairman gets fitted out with the server. So, you don’t have to face any problems and issues while playing out a few assignments on the server.

Generally, the Windows server’s working system is favored for one main reason, which is a simple interface. Supervising Windows servers will be as basic as dealing with your relative machine as a Windows working system with a simple interface introduced on the server. You can be an authorized client of windows dedicated server hosting and its safety efforts are very rigid.But In windows dedicated hosting, the headway is done legitimately for the end client so it is less perplexing

Rockhoster.com as well as Kvchosting.net services are worth trying.
    They are very professional and I would highly recommend them. Specially I love their control panel since its user friendly.