Cheap VPS is needed ...

VPS plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best one, so which way is better to follow?

What's your hosting budget?
    Any specific server location?

Exmasters.com VPS host gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
    This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

You can check Contabo VPS. It's really cheap, from Germany and it works awesome

Have a look at VPS plans from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..

The comparison will help you to choose the right web host.
    Try to look at hostnamaste.com, dreamhost.com and exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Cheap VPS can be got from hostround.com and serverhino.com.
    Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and luxhosting.lu are worth trying.
    Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

I have 5 client websites hosted with Hostforweb.com VPS and their support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes. They even assisted with a MySql coding that was nothing to do with them. I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net provide are well-balanced and low cost.
    These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.