Wordpress web hosting services?

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 20GBs - SSD space, 500Gbs - transfer!
    Any experience with NetShop-isp.com.cy Wordpress web hosting services?
    So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

MyResellerHome is the best web hosting service provider. Our web hosting services start at just $3 per month. It includes services like Unmetered Bandwidth, 10 GB SSD Disk Space, nad more. For more information, please visit our website.

Ownwebserver offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
    2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
    3. Free domain registration with annual plans
    4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
    5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
    6. Free SSL certificates
    7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.
    OwnWebServers OFFER
    50% OFF Dedicated Server
    Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

I have been thoroughly impressed with NetShop Isp web hosting from the beginning, after doing research on this site and then deciding to signup with them. They have clearly demonstrated their friendly, efficient and superb network, and any questions I had were answered easily via Live Chat and Helpdesk... Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

As part of the corporate responsibility, NetShop ISP has implemented sustainable practices to reduce the environmental impact and give back to the community through various social and charitable initiatives. Each time, I've been amazed at how quickly I get a response. Today was no exception - my problem solved in minutes!

As for NetShop-isp.com.cy, I have not worked with them and neither have my friends, so I cannot give any information about them.
    There are a few key aspects to consider before choosing a hosting service:
    - Technical specifications: Check the amount of SSD space and data transfer, as well as the ability to expand resources.
    - Reliability and speed: It is important that the hosting has a low failure rate and fast page loading.
    - Technical support: Make sure the hosting offers efficient and affordable technical support.
    - Security: Ensuring the security of your site is critical, check for SSL certificates and other security measures.
    - Price and Tariffs: Compare the cost and terms of different plans to ensure you get the best value for your money.

I can tell you about hostpro.com and their web hosting services for WordPress. hostpro.com provides stable servers, accelerated NVMe space, and high bandwidth, including plans that can meet your requirements.
    I really like their technical support and the ability to create daily backups. If you have a minute, check out their plans, you might find something for you.

Give these guys a try they provide hosting globally.
    https://www.rubixhost.com.au/

Selecting the right hosting service largely depends on your specific project requirements, as each website has unique needs.
    For beginners with small-scale projects, shared hosting plans are advisable, with the flexibility to upgrade as your project grows.
    For more advanced users with popular projects, considering a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or a dedicated server is recommended. However, if you're not familiar with server management, it's wise to have a system administrator.
    Since your focus is on shared plans, hostpro.com is a viable option. Their servers are situated in both the Netherlands and the USA, ensuring wide coverage.
    They offer 24/7 technical support through live chat and a ticketing system, ensuring prompt assistance.
    Hostpro.com is known for its high-quality servers and competitive pricing.
    It's a good idea to consult their technical support team to find the plan that best suits your needs.

Emma is right, you need to consider the project requirements. Unless you need a huge site with significant resources (like a huge ecom site), you might be ok with lower specs. Also consider whether you will use a CDN to improve speed. If you're serving your site through a CDN, you might not need a huge server just to have your site cached and served through other servers.

I haven't used NetShop-isp.com.cy specifically, but when picking a host, it's essential to check reviews and their track record for reliability. Also, consider their customer support – it can be a lifesaver. Don't forget to see if they offer features like automatic backups and scalability in case your site grows.

Very Good Hosting of Hostinger