Registered User Skylabblackhole's Avatar

Free Domain Hosting with cPanel

Where can I Get Free Domain Hosting with cPanel?

You can try this.

They provide:

Storage:2 GB
    Bandwidth:30 GB

Control Panel: cPanel/WHM
    5 FTP Accounts & File Manager
    25 Free Email Addresses included
    10 MySQL Databases included
    CloudLinux and Apache webserver
    North America Data Center
    AccuWebHosting - The best and most reliable web hosting provider
    VPS Hosting

In my opinion,, Free domain hosting is not a smart idea for your website. It doesn't offer any type of protection or assistance.

If you're wanting to purchase a domain, I recommend going with bodHOST. They're offering fresh and better deals this year because it's a new year. They are of the highest quality, are dependable, and are cost-effective.

They also provide 24-hour customer service, so if you have any issues with your hosting or website, you can contact them at any time by phone or chat.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Free web hosting with cPanel is not the best idea for a business website. If your making personal site that is fine but any site you want to promote and market a free website is not the way to go.

It takes time to seo a website and find correct keywords and domain name. You need good content and backlinks to your site to get traffic from search engines. You need to register a domain name for more than 1 year search engines look at how long you register a domain name.

If you put all the work in to a freewebsite and get it ranked well in search engines why risk the free website service going down or taking your site down. Some free website might even take site over and use it for them self.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting