Cheap server provider ...

Which server provider is the best - kvchosting.net or asvhost.com?

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    If you ask me, I like tzulo.com dedicated hosting packages. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

The best cheap server provider depends on what you need. Do you need a cheap vps or cheap dedicated server. Do you want a windows server or linux vps.

Is your site world wide or for one country. I like using a cheap server in country site is made for. If site is world wide use the best cheap server you find and make sure it has no set up or upgrade fees. I like using the best cheap server in country that has no vat taxes like the usa if site is world wide.

Avs seems to have more choices out of the 2 you listed.

I'm confident enough with kvchosting.net to host all of my sites with them - both personal and business.
    Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.

ASVhost.com and brixly.uk servers are the best and most reliable in the whole IT industry.
    Love the customer support. Keep up the great work guys!

I am using an unmetered streaming server from XTREAMUI, https://xtreamui-server.com
    The price is affordable, and they provide DMCA free servers.
    The problem is that some of their servers need to be replaced as time goes by.
    Their server is good for load balancer too.

Don't look any further, kvchosting.net is a true gem that fits any budget!
    I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!