Best server provider in Europe ...

What's the best EU server provider?
    Is that brixly.uk or hostround.com?

How large are your websites and what are their storage needs?

I'm extremely happy with NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
    Take a look at their Fast UK Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain. Easy to use, friendly interface.

The best hosting providers in Europe are: asvhost.com and hostround.com.
    Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

Greetings from VPS9 Networks!!!

Check out our Netherlands Dedicated Server with dedicated 1 Gbps network and with 99.9% uptime.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

So far, I've extremely happy and satisfied with cloudarion.com hosting service!
    This web host is always running hosting specials ranging from bottom of the barrel to comparable prices for both individuals and businesses.

Have a look at servers from hostwebis.com and hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best in the IT market. Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

Servers from legionbox.com and hostwebis.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    They are the best website platforms you will ever be able to use for your own site. Worth every penny of it, and they value your time and effort that you put into your website.

I recomend hostingsource.com, but I would like you, How is in your countries. Personally, is the best in Spain.