Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Right VPS for hosting a forum ...

Is it better to use a VPS from llhost-inc.eu or rockhoster.com for hosting a forum?

I was looking for someone I could depend on. I found exactly that in llhost-inc.eu VPS hosting. I have not been disappointed.
    One of their highest priorities is to provide state of the art security for customer's data.

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are full-featured and low cost.
    Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!

I like to use server in country if i make site for certain country. If forum is for anyone on the internet than just use the best vps plan you find. Make sure thier are no upgrade or setup fees and uptime is 99%.

I like to use servers located in countries that do not have VAT if site is not targeting a certain country.

Virtual private server (VPS) web hosting offers a middle ground between affordability and power, giving you the best of the shared and dedicated hosting worlds.

I would recommend Hostingwalay.pk hosting solutions to everyone.
    Highly recommended - even with the price. It's so worth the extra $5/month compared to some cheap host you are looking at elsewhere.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER