Post Why Not showing my website in SERP ?

Please help me..The website is online in google & it is wordpress website and i checked site:itmartsolution.com in google, all is ok but i have focused this keyword "Web Development Company in India" & onpage seo done and offpage seo doing long time but not showing in SERP.I can not understand why not showing the website.

Quote Originally Posted by makoo View Post
    Please help me..The website is online in google & it is wordpress website and i checked site:itmartsolution.com in google, all is ok but i have focused this keyword "Web Development Company in India" & onpage seo done and offpage seo doing long time but not showing in SERP.I can not understand why not showing the website.
    I have checked your website and it is "Under Construction." So, do work on it. After that, we will discuss it.

Hello Friends,

There are several reasons why a site might not show up in search engine results pages. Here are the most common ones:

The search engines haven't indexed the site yet

Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to find your website. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. Once your website is crawled, it usually takes another week or two for it to be pushed out to the index.

The site isn't optimized for search engine crawling

Once you submit your site to a search engine, a spider is sent to your site to crawl it for content. These spiders don't view your site like a visitor would. They scan your site for meta content, keyword saturation, relevant content, and many other factors. Therefore, you need to consider what content search engines actually see on your Web pages.

Not enough quality content

Your Web page copy — being the actual, visible main content of the page — should be presented and arranged in a logical and visually pleasing manner. And, the copy should be rich in keywords.

The keyword market is very competitive

Search engines help millions of users across the world navigate the World Wide Web and find specific content amid the billions of documents that inhabit the Web. Make sure you are targeting a less competitive keyword market, so you can gain the attention of your consumer.

The site isn't optimized for search engine inclusion

Search engine optimization (SEO) describes the process of refining a website to gain a higher search engine ranking in "organic" search engine results. By optimizing your site, you can tailor your site to be search engine-friendly. SEO can be a challenging and rather lengthy process. The more research you put into the practice, the greater of a return you're going to see in your rankings.

Your site does say under construction still. You have site listed on multiple sites so make sure to get site up since you want google to spider it when they find the links.

If site is under construction google moves on and you have to wait for next time the google bot finds links to your site and comes back.

If your site is not showing up on Google, it is most likely for one of the following reasons: Google has not yet indexed your website. You've incurred a penalty and Google has deindexed your site. There is a technical issue with your site that is preventing Google from crawling and indexing your site.

Quote Originally Posted by makoo View Post
    Hello,

"Google has not yet indexed your website yet (too new) Your website isn't optimized for search engine crawling. Your keyword market is very competitive. Your website has “no index” tags.
    It can take time for Google to index your page; allow at least a week after submitting a sitemap or a submit to index request before assuming a problem. If your page or site change is recent, check back in a week to see if it is still missing."