Cheap server provider

Cheap server provider is needed and two hosts are in my mind: asvhost.com and monsterhost.com, so what should I do?

Thumbs up

Looking the cheap Dedicated server provider for your business. I will recommend Host.co.in one of the best and cheap dedicated server provider for your business. Their dedicated Hosting plans starting at just Rs 5500/month.

Also they are running the best deal on Dedicated Server Get 15% OFF on all Dedicated Hosting plans - Use Code 15NY. Offer is limited period.

Their Best Features:

High SSD Storage
    20x Faster
    Maximum Performance
    24/7 Live Support
    Daily Backup
    Free Migration
    Data Center Location is Options (USA & Canada)
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

Cheap servers are available from asvhost.com and hostwebis.com.
    Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!

You can go for Everdata for affordable server plans, i have hosted my E-commerce website from them

It depends on if your targeting a certain country or not. I like using cheap dedicated servers located in country that i make the website for. If site is worldwide for anyone on internet than out of the 2 asv host would be my choice. I like to buy cheap servers located in countries that do not have VAT taxes so cost is lower. You can use any good cheap server most have 99% uptime now and make sure their is no set up or upgrade fees.

Asvhost.com and kvchosting.net servers are the best to have a deal with.
    Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

You can try Tzulo.com servers. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST!
    The packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.