Low cost VPS provider in Europe

I need a cheap VPS provider in Europe and I hesitate between two companies - legionbox.com and serverhino.com and I need your advice in selecting a right plan, any ideas?

Both companies are not well known, so if you're planning to buy the best services please check their reviews of the company then choose. otherwise, you will destroy your business.

The best cheap vps provider in europe depends on what you need. If site is targeting germany than servhino would be fine. If your site is for another country in eu than legion would be better because they have data centers in more places. If your site is for anyone online than just find a cheap vps hosting company that has no set up or upgrade fees. Most companies have 99% uptime.

I like to host sites with hosting companies that do not have VAT taxes so thier are certain countries i use more than others.

Greetings for the day !!!

You can check our VPS services form Netherlands Location. We have 1 Gbps network with uptime of 99.9%.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

QHoster.com and hostround.com VPS accounts are the best in Europe.
    To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :
    - Experience
    - Good Servers
    - Low Cost
    - Simple Hosting Panels
    - Speedy Support
    I think these hosts fit in all of these well.

The folks at Exmasters.com are so on the ball it's amazing. Uptime is great - thanks them a lot.
    It is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.
    Recommend their VPS hosting solutions to others.

Plans from legionbox.com and hostwebis.com can bw quite suitable for all your needs.
    Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.