Low cost VPS provider ...

Comparing VPS plans from KVChosting.net and Legionbox.com, which way is better to follow?

The best low cost vps provider depends on what you want. Linux or windows. cPanel or alternative. I like to host sites with server located in countries that do not have Vat taxes.

I never use a vps hosting provider that has set up and upgrade fees. I also do not like cheap vps hosting that i need a coupon every time i renew hosting to get cheap vps hosting.

Out of the 2 you listed legion looks better to me but thier are alot of good vps providers and if your site is world wide you can have server anywhere. If you are setting sites up for certain country than use the best cheap vps provider you can find that has severs in that country.

I've been with Canspace.ca web hosting for 8 months now. When I IM'd support they were there and got my sites back up in no time.
    The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

QHoster.com and hostingsource.com VPS accounts are well-balanced and low cost.
    I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises

QHoster.com and operavps.com VPS accounts are quality enough to have a deal with.
    Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.

Yes I confirm, a QHoster.com account is enough