How can i Host My website on AWS?

Hi Guys I am facing some speed issue on my website currently i have hosted this website on go daddy server but sometime facing slow website performance is it good to go with AWS?

If you want to host a static website on Amazon S3. To configure an Amazon S3 bucket for website hosting and upload your website content. You can configure your Amazon S3 bucket as a static website without writing any code. If you have any doubts about cloud servers then I will suggest cloud now technologies they are the leading cloud technologies company in India.
    https://www.cloudnowtech.com/

You can definitely use AWS to host a website. You can use the domain registration service to register your new domain. If you already own a domain and simply want to use AWS for hosting your content, you could do that as well. Simply point your CNAME record to the elastic IP that is associated with your EC2 instance.

First of all, you should create an account on AWS.In the AWS Management Console on the Services menu, click EC2. At the top right of the screen, you see the New EC2 Experience toggle to use the new UI if it is not enabled by default. Click Launch instance > Launch instance. Click Select next to Amazon Linux 2 AMI.

If you are looking for DevOps services for your business then I suggest Cloudnow technologies. Cloudnow technologies is a leading Devops consulting company in India offering complete cycle Devops services in India.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/devops-services.html