Is It to Good host my website on AWS server cloud?

Hi Guys I am facing some speed issue on my website currently i have hosted this website on go daddy server but sometime facing slow website performance is it good to go with AWS?

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    I like hostingsource.com and also digitalserver.com.mx server cloud solutions. Good pricing, features and tools.
    They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

AWS is among the best hosting companies out there. However, it is not for newbies. The prices can quickly take a bad turn and cause you to grossly overpay for your hosting. It is recommended to use Microsoft Azure as the prices are steady and data centers are located world wide.

AWS works great for large websites which require all the service they provide. they are not meant for small websites because it can be very hard to manage and you may be charged for things automatically that you are not aware of.

if you have a small website then shared hosting is a great option to start your journey and you can change your hosting as your site grows. AEserver’s shared hosting plan is quite cheap. I love how their c-panel actually works! Speed has been great too and I've never face downtime.

AWS is among the best hosting companies out there. But AWS prices can quickly take a bad turn and cause you to grossly overpay for your hosting. Personally, I recommend using Google Cloud Platform as the prices are steady and data centers are located worldwide. If you want to consult about cloud services then you should touch with the best cloud advisory services. This service will help to choose the best cloud for your business organizations. Cloud now is one of the leading cloud advisory service providers in the USA and India. Cloud now cloud advisory services guide organizations at every step of their cloud transformation journey with business gains in mind.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-a...-services.html

I totally agree with your concern of speed when hosting a website on a cloud. I would recommend you to look into other factors too like storage, security, customer support and most importantly pricing. I personally use Ace Public Cloud and have had far superior and quicker services at a lower cost than competitors such as AWS. I would advise you to give their services a shot before making a hasty switch in public cloud providers. You can even go for a free trial and see which plan suits you the most. Hope this helps!

Yes AWS offers a cloud web hosting solution that provides businesses & organizations with a flexible, scalable, low-cost way to deliver websites & applications.If you are looking for cloud migration services then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloudnow technologies cloud migration service solutions and strategies can advise on the best migration approach for your enterprise in India and US.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-m...-services.html