serverhino.com vs operavps.com

Which VPS should I try - from serverhino.com or operavps.com?

Hello,

From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price, you choose them as your future hosting provider.

Have a look at VPS plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

Hi, If you are looking for VPS hosting than i would suggest you for bodHOST. bodHOST is one of the best hosting company in the world. They have best hosting prices as well as best servers with 24x7 serives.

bodHOST Linux VPS servers starts from $24.99. So if your are thinking to buy than go for bodHOST.com

I vote for operavps.com.
    The best costumer support I ever experienced.
    The staff is very knowledgeable, patient and fast.

If your making site for germany use servers there that is first site. If your site is world wide just get cheap vps service from company that does not charge set up fees or upgrade fees. I like using servers in country if i make site for one country. If site is worldwide than use the best vps with no fees and i like vps providers that do not have VAT taxes.

Guess operavps.com is the best company to have a deal with.
    They are great in all aspects!
    1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
    2. Live chat support is ok.
    3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
    4. Uptime is good.