Right VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are to my liking and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

I used to have a website with another host but then quited and started with Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting.
    They are so much cheaper and quicker to respond. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.

Now generally speaking there are a few criteria, that are important to consider while choosing the best hosting provider.

First of all check the speed - super important! you want your website to be as fast as possible. The location of the server can impact the speed, the further it is from your visitors the slower the speed. At least try to have the servers in the same continent. If your visitors are in the USA, the server shouldn’t be placed in India.

Read the reviews. Unique reviews will help you figure out the weak and strong points of the hosting provider. For example, if you see the pattern of complaints regarding uptime, probably the host has some problems with it.

Uptime - at least 99.9%. My recommendation - check the tests done by other ppl. Some companies state they have good uptime, but in reality they have much more downtime than they say.

Bandwidth - best to find a host which provides unlimited bandwidth.

Check the disc space you are getting with the hosting plan. If you have a lot of pictures and videos, naturally you will need a lot of disc space, but generally speaking it’s better not to push the limits constantly.

Security is important - very important to have SSL certificate (sometimes hosts provide free SSL which is very nice and advantageous); also protection against DDoS, daily, semi-weekly or weekly backups (so if anything happens, your info is not gone)

Decent customer support - so you get answers for your troubles whenever you need, they need to be competent and reply fast. Have in mind, that if a company has a ticketing system probably you will wait for an answer for a longer time, compared to live chat or phone support.

If you are making your website on WP or some other CMS check if they support that platform, and ideally if it’s optimised for it. So there are no problems later on regarding that.

Naturally, price is a big player. Hosting market is very competitive, so don’t go for overpriced plans. Since it’s so competitive, every host is doing their best to keep the services at high quality, no need to pay extra.

Last but not least, it’s important to check whether the host is keeping up with the latest technology. Even the little things like newest plugins, and latest versions of programs can make things a lot better for you.

To learn more about cloud hosting and its benefits visit, Apps4Rent.

Try VPS plans from operavps.com.
    Their support has been exceptional.
    My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

Pleased with Libertyvps.net and will never change to another web host. Like their Bitcoin VPS solutions in Netherlands.
    The servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

VPS Hosting gives you access to dedicated resources that are solely available to your website. This ensures that your website runs smoothly and rapidly, providing a better overall user experience. I am sure both the alternatives you mentioned are best in the industry, but I would like to suggest VPS hosting with excellent assistance. please visit our website, where we promise 99.99 percent uptime, 24x7 customer service, free domains, and SSL. Our packages are both dependable and reasonably priced. Because customer happiness is our major priority, we provide round-the-clock service to all of our clients. Check out once!

Hey there!
    I'm not aware of libertyvps.net and asvhost.com, however I would suggest that you look into reviews and support services before settling on a company since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes awhile to complete. Check out online reviews.
    Also kindly check out the following checklist before selecting a hosting provider;
    Physical location.
    Managed vs unmanaged server.
    Is the management system Proactive or Reactive.
    Price.
    Uptime and Reliability.
    Support.
    Backup Service.

Hi,
    It can be challenging to locate the ideal website service provider. There are various economical and dependable alternatives on the market; you simply need to examine a few key factors when selecting the finest one. Examine client feedback, compare features and hosting options, and so on. bodHOST is the most effective and cost-effective alternative. For more information, go to their website and start a live conversation.
    bodHOST is giving 50% OFF on Managed VPS Hosting Plans. Use this Coupon Code - "MHVPS50"

Multiple VPS Hosting service providers are in the Hosting industry. If you have to choose the Best Hosting provider, Please check the below features are a sign of a Good Hosting provider.

Best Customers support is needed for solving your issues.
    Uptime guarantee
    Affordable cost
    Security is an essential part of your VPS Hosting
    Hardware and processors
    Scalability is important
    Backup facility
    Remote Deskpot Access
    Refund Policy
    Plan Upgrade option

These are the things you have to pay attention to before you purchase any VPS Hosting service.
    AccuWeb Hosting: Shared Hosting| VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Linux Hosting

Deals from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for thir services. It's been an amazing experience. Customer support unbelievably fast. Never experienced any downtime with my websites.