Which server is better to sign up with?

Which server (kvchosting.net or asvhost.com) is better to sign up with?

I am fully satisfied using kvchosting.net VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services. It is the best one. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any downtime.

ASVhost.com and hostround.com servers are well-balanced and low cost.
    They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable price!
    Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.

Luckily I've haven't had to use the support a lot, but when I have had to use it, responses have been very fast, and kvchosting.net will work with you to get things fixed. Great host, pricing is average, but support is the best I have seen, goes out of their way to make sure everything is working just right for you.