What is black hat SEO

Hi, everyone I only heard about white hat SEO, I have been no idea about black hat SEO. Give me some ideas or opinions about black hat SEO, what is this?

Black Hat SEO is defined as a disapproved practice that never increases a page ranking in a SERP. These SEO practices are against search engine algorithms or guidelines. The site can be banned from search engines and other affiliate sites.
    Improve Your Business ROI With Top SEO Company in India.

Quote Originally Posted by seo.gops View Post
    Hi, everyone I only heard about white hat SEO, I have been no idea about black hat SEO. Give me some ideas or opinions about black hat SEO, what is this?
    I notice that you heard about white hat SEO. Black Hat SEO is the opposite of white hat SEO, which never follows the search engine guidelines.

Black hat SEO is a difficult, time-consuming practice focused on getting your page higher in search engine rankings by using methods developed by search engines. In other words, the only goal of black hat SEO is to get as many backlinks as possible (spam) without triggering red flags from major search engines such as Google. There is a variety of different black hat SEO methods, including using automated scripts to generate same spun articles and one-way links or creating thousands of low quality pages that all funnel traffic towards your website.

Black Hat SEO is most commonly defined as a disapproved practice that nevertheless could increase a page's ranking in a search engine result page (SERP). These practices are against the search engine's terms of service and can result in the site being banned from the search engine and affiliate sites.

Black hat SEO means working against Google search engine guidelines. Many times, some websites will reach the top of the positions, but when Google updates, they will be penalised by the search engine.*****

Black hat SEO is illegal tactics to promote website in SERP. There are some unethical tactics that I know.

Doorway pages
    Cloaking
    Keyword Stuffing
    Invisible Text
    These are blatantly challenged the Google Guidelines.

Black hat seo is a against for google algorithms, its not following google guide line. so getting SERP is very difficult.
    example of Black hat seo:
    cloaking
    keywords stuffing
    hidden text
    Duplicate content

Black hat SEO is a practice against search engine guidelines, used to get a site ranking higher in search results. These unethical tactics don't solve for the searcher and often end in a penalty from search engines. Black hat techniques include keyword stuffing, cloaking, and using private link networks.
    Social media marketing services for all size of businesses.

I know about this
    Black hat SEO refers to a set of practices that are used to increases a site or page’s rank in search engines through means that violate the search engines’ terms of service. The term “black hat” originated in Western movies to distinguish the “bad guys” from the “good guys,” who wore white hats (see white hat SEO). Recently, it’s used more commonly to describe computer hackers, virus creators, and those who perform unethical actions with computers.

Black hat SEO techniques

Doorway pages
    Duplicate images, Content
    Hidden text
    Short URL
    Paid links
    Keyword stuffing
    Invisible text

Doorway Pages
    Hidden Text or Links
    Keyword Stuffing
    Sneaky Redirects
    Cloaking
    Link Schemes
    Content Automation

Black hat SEO is a practice against search engine guidelines, used to get a site ranking higher in search results. Black hat techniques include keyword stuffing, cloaking, and using private link networks.

Buying Links, Free Products for Links, Hidden Links, Comment Spam, Keyword Stuffing, Hidden Content, Duplicated Content, Cloaking, Doorway Pages these are the examples of Black Hat SEO.