legionbox.com vs libertyvps.net

Which VPS is better to have a deal with - legionbox.com or libertyvps.net?

The best vps depends on what you need. Do you want c panel or c panel alternative. linux or windows. I like to use a cheap vps server hosted in same country if i make site for one country. If site is world wide than look for a cheap vps provider with no set up or upgrade fees and 99% uptime. I like to buy vps that has no VAT taxes and has 30 day money back gaurantee.

Now I am happy running my sites at Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS hosting account and can highly recommend them to others. The server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hey there!
    Today's VPS hosting has come a long way. It has become much easier to handle and, in some cases, cheaper. Unquestionably, VPS hosting is superior to shared hosting.
    When it comes to VPS hosting, there are several factors to consider. Together, these areas will help you assess the host's suitability for your needs. These include;

Uptime
    Uptime is a measure of VPS hosting reliability. It is usually expressed as a percentage. For example, 99 percent uptime means that the webserver is only down for an average of 7 hours in a month.
    Speed
    Server speed is not the same as web page speed. The former is a rating of how long your web hosting server takes to respond to a query. It is indicative of the quality of service that a web hosting service provides.
    Managed or Unmanaged
    VPS hosting is more technical. As a result, better web hosting providers offer Managed or Unmanaged VPS plans. Managed VPS is better for those who want to build and grow their websites.
    Cost
    Generally, most technology is becoming cheaper. But for web hosting, you should focus less on the service's cost. A cost-benefit analysis is far more helpful.
    Customer Service
    Customer service is perhaps the most critical aspect of VPS hosting. Nobody enjoys waiting for a response. Contact a web host's support team before signing up for a service.
    Backup
    Having a reliable backup is also a good idea to increase site reliability.
    Ensure your VPS host has this in place. Many hosting companies offer backups, but their services may vary.
    Security
    While all VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting, some variations exist

Hello,

Nowadays, there are various web hosting providers available. So, it becomes difficult to pick the right one according to requirements. To get the right one, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, you can take it at your convenience. If you are looking for reliable, affordable managed hosting services and 24/7 support, then Hyperslice is the best option for you.

What I want to say is that when I contacted Libertyvps.net support to get all the things cleared, they answered very fast in professional manner explaining me everything I needed to know in details. Finally I've found a web host that really takes care of its clients.