Need to find a new host

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
    Currently I'm paying $10US/mo for the following:
    25gb disk space
    800gb bandwidth/mo
    I'd like to find a web host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is.
    My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.
    Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
    Thinking to try hostingsource.com or digitalserver.com.mx hosting, but do know if they are good.
    Have you ever tried them before? What host is better from your views? Why?
    Any other hosts?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Use plans from hostingsource.com with no doubts.
    Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.

You can choose a web hosting service by considering the following fact:

Great Security
    Extensive and Fast Customer Support
    Easy to Use
    High-Performance Servers
    Migration
    Pricing

I have not used either of the hosting companies myself. I would figure out if you want your website hosting servers located in mexico or not. That should narrow it down if you need servers there. If you do not target one country than any good cheap hosting company with no set up or upgrade fees will work. I like hosting sites in countries that do not have vat taxes and have good electrical grid and multiple backup internet lines and power to data centers,

Because there are so many hosting companies accessible nowadays, choosing the correct one is critical. I believe you should first focus on your requirements. Among the various web hosting companies, those that can offer or satisfy all of your needs at a reasonable price are the ones you should consider as your future hosting provider.
    If you're searching for dependable, low-cost web hosting with round-the-clock assistance, WHUK is the way to go.

I am really happy to have found digitalserver.com.mx hosting service. There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems.
    I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.

You may want to look at the following section:

https://forums.hostsearch.com/forumd...g-Offers-Forum
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

QHoster.com and legionbox.com plans can be right for you.
    If you are looking for a cheap and fast webhosting company, then they are your best choice!

I have been with Tzulo.com dedicated hosting for about a year and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses. Needless to say I have had to contact them on a several occasions and I have never been kept waiting.

You should go for Hostinger - it is best hosting for users looking for affordable hosting.

When looking for a dedicated server hosting provider, there are some key features to keep in mind. First and foremost, it is important to choose a provider with ample resources and capabilities. Second, make sure the provider has a strong reputation and is experienced in hosting dedicated servers. Third, be sure to check out the pricing and terms of service. Finally, consider what type of support the provider offers.

I use hostzealot.com. I purchased a Dedicated Server from them and deployed it in 15 minutes. I had to install some additional software for the stable operation of the game server. I installed everything quickly enough. Servers are powerful, and at least my problem they solved quickly enough.

If I were you, I'd rather choose centohost.com EU server hosting.
    Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

Have been very happy with Hosting Source hosting. Uptime is good. For the quality of the service, definitely worth it.
    Tech support is good and resolved several issues with getting my SQL database moved over from my old host.