Cheap and reliable server is in need ...

I need a cheap server and two hosts are in my mind: qhoster.com and legionbox.com.
    So which way is better to go?

Think that the main reason for choosing Tzulo.com dedicated server hosting was the best price for such great amount of resources (disk space, bandwidth) and also many useful features for successful running of any web site. Their network uptime is great. Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Very very good hosting. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    If you are thinking about switching, QHoster.com web host is the provider to go with.

Servers from kvchosting.net and brixly.uk are well-balanced and cheap.
    I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. QHoster.com technicians are skillful and qualified.

When looking for the finest web server and hosting business, look for companies that provide complete packages that include customer assistance, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. Our company offers our clients reasonable and dependable package deals. We provide attractive packages for shared, VPS, Reseller, and dedicated hosting services that contain a variety of interesting features. We guarantee 99.9% website uptime, which is excellent in the world of websites. Aside from that, we offer exceptional 365/24/7 customer service, so we are always there to assist our consumers. Check out once!

Try servers from hostingsource.com as they are worthwhile.
    They provide an extremely cost-effective and professional solution, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.

I am very happy with OBhost.net dedicated hosting - The prices are cheap and their customer service is excellent!
    They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites.
    Recommend them more than highly.